Oct 15, 2019
We speak with Prof Dave Walton, PhD, an associate professor at Western University School of Physical Therapy. Dr. Walton has been a strong advocate for incorporating technology into physiotherapy practice. In 2017, he traveled across Canada for the Physio Move Canada project to address the future of the profession. He speaks with us about a wide range of topics including:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in rehabilitation
- Virtual reality (VR) in therapy
- Biomarkers for persistent pain
- Evolution of physiotherapy education
- The use of outcome measures in clinical practice
- And much more!